As part of our commitment to remain the most trusted cryptocurrency platform, all IDs must be verified through the DRGx website or mobile app. We do not accept emailed copies of ID for verification purposes.
We highly recommend you to upload Passport ID for quick approval sometimes get approved in 30 minutes (if you have followed ID upload guidelines).
Identity Upload Troubleshooting
When Uploading your photo ID:
- Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications
- Ensure your document is in a well-lit area without glare. Natural sunlight is best
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides
- Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus
- Use the Chrome browser to complete the verification
- If having trouble with the camera on a desktop or laptop computer, try selecting "Mobile Camera" during the verification process. This will send a verification link to your phone number so you can use your mobile phone's camera to complete the process
- Try using your mobile device. In some instances, you can use the mobile app to complete the ID verification step using your phone's camera. The 'Identity Verification' section can be found under 'Settings' in the app
- Make sure the app or program you use to take the pictures does not add any logos or watermarks
- Do not obfuscate any information on the ID
- If you make a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process. Do not attempt to complete the process if you know there is an error
- For US customers, only US state-issued ID such as a Driver's License or Identification cards are accepted. We are unable to accept US passports
- For customers outside of the US, we are unable to accept scanned or otherwise saved image files. If you do not have a webcam on your computer, in most instances the mobile app or Mobile Camera option can be used to complete this step.
I see an error "Unable to upload your ID"
This error indicates that there was an issue connecting to our ID verification service. When you see this, please wait 15 minutes and try to verify again. If there is a larger issue we'll be sure to update
I already uploaded my ID and am being asked to upload it again
In some cases, we require an additional verification in order to enable or continue trading services. This additional verification must be started from the website at https://drgx.io/
You will be prompted to select an ID type, and then an upload method. To complete this step you may either use a webcam or you can choose to receive a text message to upload the images via a mobile device by selecting the "Mobile Camera" option.
The country listed on my DRGx account is wrong
To change the country on your DRGx account, go https://drgx.io/beta/ and follow the prompts to verify your ID. Select the appropriate document type for your country and follow the prompts to complete the upload.
My ID is from one country but I live in another
If your ID document is issued by a country other than the country you are a resident of, it may not be possible to complete ID verification at this time. We're always working on improving our verification service and hope to support your specific situation as soon as possible.
I tried uploading my ID and it says I have to wait 24-72 hours to try again
If your account has been locked out from completing the ID verification for 24 hours, unfortunately, we do not have a way to bypass this restriction. Please wait 24 hours and try the upload again. If you keep encountering issues with the verification, it may be necessary to follow some of the troubleshooting tips above to complete the ID verification, such as trying a different browser or device.
I've provided my photo ID but still unable to buy or sell
We may need to verify some additional information. Please:
- Ensure the Personal Details section is completed on this page: https://drgx.io/exchange/settings.html
- Ensure that you have uploaded ID in the clean format as mentioned above.
- Wait for 24-72 hours submit the support ticket.