If you have sent DRG to a non-DRG wallet consider it as lost and there is no way to recover it. If you have sent to any exchange they do-provide recovery facility with the fee. We recommend using MyEtherWallet, MetaMask for non-exchange transfers.
Articles in this section
- Can I top up my account with debit/credit card?
- How can I deposit EURO?
- How to credit top up on Skrill ?
- Do you support Fiat deposit?
- Can I send ETH from smart contract address?
- I have deposited from external exchange/wallet but it not showing in my account. I also cannot see the transaction status on etherscan
- How to generate DRG wallet address in my account?
- What is the minimum deposit amount for EURO?
- Will I have to enter bank details again when I'd like to deposit EURO, or it will be whitelisted?
- What should I do if I sent DRG to non DRG wallet?